Thursday, November 8, 2012

READY!!



Today brought great news. I’m ready for my trigger shot tonight and have my eggs retrieved on Saturday morning. I’m over the moon excited right now. I’ve had a lot of great energy come over me today and I hope it lasts. I have acupuncture appt scheduled later this afternoon too so that will help.

Tuesday, 11/13, is the BIGGER day. That’s when they will transfer 2 embryos!! I will be considered PUPO (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise). 2 weeks after transfer date I will have a blood test to confirm pregnancy. I really have nothing else to say as I’m all smiles :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful news!! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed, my eyes and ears (don't know how I can cross those, but I am, lol!) Thinking of you girl!! -Megan

    ReplyDelete