Friday, November 30, 2012

Beta 649!! Ultrasound, here we come!

3rd and final beta number was 649!! Doubled nicely from 311. I'm over the moon thrilled that things have started off nicely. I scheduled my ultrasound for next week, Thursday, December 6th at 10:15am. I will be 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Just shy of 6 weeks. We should see at least a gestational sac. We may or may not see/hear a heartbeat yet. Could be too soon. I think the clinic will do one more ultrasound 2 weeks later to make sure everything is still progressing  and then I will be released to my regular OBGYN. And just for kicks here is a picture of some of my pregnancy tests lol You don't have to tell me I'm a little crazy...I already know this. But if you have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and never saw 2 lines or the word pregnant, you would want to pee on tests all day long. It's an amazing feeling!

And here is what Mo made for John and I. Isn't she the absolute sweetest?! I love my daughter sooo much!


No comments:

Post a Comment