Thursday, November 14, 2013

1 year ago

One year ago yesterday we went through our first ever IVF transfer which, just shy of 2 weeks later, we found out it worked and we were pregnant. Our first ever pregnancy between us after 3 years of trying. So much happiness and joy overwhelmed us and our family. 2 days after Christmas, we would find out that our fairytale ended with a missed miscarriage. No signs of any issues but there was no heartbeat. I carried my angel just over a week before my surgery to remove the evidence that anything ever existed. That was probably my most darkest times. I still think about that baby and what he/she would be like. I would have a 3 month old right now instead of being 33 weeks pregnant. I'm now due 1 year and 1 day after we got the bad news. Such a bittersweet time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment