Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our little bean :-)

 Here he/she is!! Beautiful already.....
Yes, we are expecting ONE little bean next summer. Although I would have embraced twins, I'm sure glad we got lucky with the one who chose to stick around. Doc said everything looks as it should at this stage. Today I'm 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Just shy of 6 weeks. He saw the yolk sac and the starting of the fetal pole (the baby). He said he thought he saw a flicker of the heartbeat but much too small for our untrained eyes to see. It's totally normal not to see a heartbeat this early. So we are to return for repeat ultrasound in 2 weeks, December 20th to hear the heartbeat and see a bigger baby. After that, he will release me to my OBGYN for my normal prenatal care.

All I want for Christmas is a healthy baby with a heartbeart  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment