Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Onto the next cycle

AF showed up this morning. Don’t really feel like talking about it. So we move onto the next cycle. I always said that I didn’t want to have a December baby, but at this point, I don’t care. I just want a healthy baby to hold. I am waiting to hear back from the study coordinator on whether I still go in tomorrow for bloodwork or if me starting my period changes things up a bit. I still feel blessed that we have 3 more chances at this without paying a dime out of pocket. I really don’t have a choice but to keep my chin up and move forward.

Off topic, today marks 5 years of John’s dad’s passing. I was really hoping that this month we would conceive so that it would be like his dad blessing us in a way. But it’s ok. I know he is still looking down on us, rooting us on ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment