Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anxious

I have to admit I'm pretty anxious this week because I don't have Beta numbers telling me everything is moving in the right direction. I have an ultrasound in 2 days and I'm anxious about what I will or will not see. I know that I shouldn't worry and that it's in God's hands. This is alot easier said than done. Not only has it been 3 years of disappointment and despair but we have alot of money on the table. We gambled and we won. Now we are just scared of losing our winnings.

My pregnancy with Morgan was everything opposite than this pregnancy. I was carefree with not a worry in sight. Oh to be 21 again...

I decided to give the blog a facelift and include a pregnancy ticker to the right. Isn't it pretty? It tells ya what our little popcorn looks like and how far along I am and when my 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters start.

I took Thursday off. In the morning is the ultrasound and then Morgan has an early dismissal from school that day so no reason for me to go to work. Either way, I will be posting an update with a picture.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment